Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vistaprint

 Let me introduce Vistaprint. They always have free offers (just pay shipping). Currently they are offering business cards, return address labels, return address stamp, sticky notes, calendars, and more. In my experience, 5 items costs around $8 to ship and takes 21 days to ship. Are these items top quality? No, I wouldn't say so. Are they fun? Yep. 

Get creative! For example, I ordered the business cards but left them blank. Now i have tiny little cute cards to write on. I also ordered the postcards, again, leaving them entirely blank except for the cute owls :) The return address stamp I've found very useful. That is actually why I started my order but  I learned I could add 4 more free items and shipping stayed about the same. Shipping will jump up at some point though and then you gotta evaluate what items are worth the shipping costs.

Also, once on their page, check under the business options and they should list more free items (pen, magnet, etc). I'd show you what I've ordered but that would once again spoil some surprises :) Have fun! Vistaprint

No comments:

Post a Comment