Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long day, few posts

So Grady is a bit under the weather. In fact, he looks & feels quite terrible. It's 3:13 and he finally went to sleep after I rocked him for a very long time. I do love rocking him because he's so sweet and cuddly :) All that to say, Grady takes precedence over deals- thus the slow posts of yesterday and today. Thanks for being understanding :)

I thought it could be fun (if people felt up for participating) to share the deal you are most excited about! Maybe it's a gift or something for yourself...either way, I'd love to hear how Christmas shopping went for you. I am truly unable to share my most exciting gifts because I trust that my closest friends and family read my blog avidly and so I wouldn't want to spoil any suprises ;) But I will say I got my EcoMom order- or part of it anyways- and it's SO FUN! I can't wait til we give Grady his train set (next year :)) ha. My favorite thing I used some Christmas money on is this Puma jacket. Originally $50, got it for $20 with free shipping. Isn't it cute? :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I like participating. On 12/20 Anthropology started a sale that is an extra 50% off of their sale rack. Their sale rack is already 50% off, so the deals are crazy!

    I got a sweater that was originally $188 for $25. The line is long but worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney told me about the Anthro sale, so I was going to post about it. And then I clicked on Comments and saw she already did :) I don't have any good deals. Except resale shops. I LOVE to shop at resale shops. thebomb dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah that's incredible courtney!!! how fun :)

    ReplyDelete