Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sales start again!

I don't know if you are ready for it, I know I'm sure not heading back out. But I saw in the paper today that so many stores have after- Christmas sales. So perhaps, if you are like my family, and have Christmas over New Years this year, you might still be doing shopping. If you got a paper today, you'll find a $10 off $25 to just about every department store. I highly recommend checking out the "Retail coupon" tab and checking the sites for coupons before you head out. I, for one, am taking a long shopping break.

I'll be traveling over the next week so I probably won't post too much. Of course, if I find something incredible, I'll be sure to let you know :) You can also let me know if you find a great deal and I'll be sure to share it with everyone!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment