Sunday, December 4, 2011

Minted update!

Back in the day, my first real post on this blog, you know, about 10 days ago ;) Well, I told you about a deal on minted.com. I just wanted to remind you about it because I got my 2 journals in the mail the other day. I ordered one for my friend Kayly- and well, she has pretty high style standards...and she loved hers! And I love mine too. (Although I did forget to click "lined" which was disappointing when I flipped through it, ha! But oh well, I'll make do.)
In case you missed the original post, you can check it out here. Or I'll just tell you that if you sign up through a friend (we are friends right?), then you get a $25 credit. There is also a code - 3FREE- that will take an additional $7 off making your total $0, leaving you just to pay shipping which is $7.95 for 3 day shipping. So 2 personalized journals for $8...you should get one and make one for a friend. I promise they'll love it! Check it out here.
*Also, I know some of you have gotten journals too...leave a comment and tell us what you think! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a commenter, but since I've basically been snagging every other deal you post for Christmas purposes, I think I owe it to the blog. ;)

    We got the journals in the mail this week too and I'm suuuuper impressed. Caleb's photos--which I put on both the outside and inside cover--turned out really clear. They didn't skimp on ink; the color saturation is spot on. (I was a bit worried.) Plus, they came in nifty little sleeves and even have nice gift tags to use. Fancy, fancy. I'm actually looking for an excuse to buy a couple more.

    Thanks for the referral, Janell. Enjoy spending that credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! As you'll see in my "please comment" post...I love to hear that the deals are useful and fun for other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered two of these journals, one for me and one for my mom.
    I got an address book and my mom got the cookbook.

    I love them! They're very cute and fresh.:)
    Thanks Janell!

    ~I'm the farm girl mom's daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE mine!!!!! and I LOVE all your deals most of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete