Monday, December 5, 2011

Comments are like mail :)

And followers are like packages in the mail :) Seems silly right? But...its fun to know who is reading and buying deals. Gives me added motivation if I know the deals are actually helpful to people. And I think it helps create a fun blog atmosphere for other people to know who is buying deals and what they think of them. 

I think "following" can be as simple as clicking "join this site" which is over on the righthand side. You should be able to log in through your already made gmail account. Commenting just requires you to log in under your gmail account again, correct me if I'm wrong though!  

So...go ahead now and comment and/or follow :) If you've picked up on how much I love mail & packages even more, then you'll know how much I would love to hear from you!
.

2 comments:

  1. I'll subscribe to your blog IF we can hit up starbucks together the next time they have a fun coffee deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just won yourself a starbucks deal for all your sweet comments :) Any drink on me!

    ReplyDelete