Friday, December 9, 2011

Some coupons for you...

The Children's Place is offering 25% off your purchase online or in store. Online code is H7F2011 or click for a printable coupon.
Kohls is offering 20% off everything online or in store. Online code is CHEER20 or click for printable coupon.
Bath & Body Works is offering 20% off your entire purchase. Online code: CELEBRATE20 or click for a printable coupon.

For your favorite, check out the Retail tab and search my favorite coupon websites for your stores! 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel just got this deal last night:
    Bath and body right now has the 3 for 3 sale going on of signature line products and 5 dollar med candles which are usually 10 dollars. I just made a online order of 6 lotions/body lotions and body sprays and 4 med 5 dollar candles all shipped to my house for 43 dollars. I used the code celebrate20 which gave 20 precent off and free shippig over 50. The total in my cart before discount was 51.50. If paid full price for all items would of been around 100 dollars..not too bad if you ask me and I knocked out a few Xmas presents :)

    ReplyDelete