Friday, December 16, 2011

$25 of products shipped for $15!

Vitacost.com has unbeatable savings on name brand natural health products like Burts Bees, 7th Generation & Kiss My Face. If you sign up through a friend, like me, you get a $10 coupon. And today there is free shipping off any $25 order. I just started looking through the site and found all sorts of things. Burts Bee lip balm, baby wash for Grady, wipes, even diapers all 10-40% off retail and then use your coupon for more savings! Check out a sample cart I put together! 


Kinda hard to read I realize so I'll tell you what it is:
A 2 pack of Burts bee chapstick, diaper ointment, 12oz baby wash, 18oz babyganics toy & chair cleaner, & a babyganics household cleaner. Use the $10 coupon and free shipping and I'm paying $15.43 for all 5 natural products. Get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment