Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet Deals in Champaign-Urbana (and other University towns!)

I thought I had posted about this site, but now I'm not sure. And honestly, it's worth another post. CampusSpecial.com is the name. I'm not too familiar with any of the campus towns except for champaign-urbana BUT I do find the coupons to be quite useful so I thought you, too, might find them helpful :)
For CU folks, check it out here.  Other campus towns start at the main page and search for your school!
My favs are Subway, Murphy's, and Qdoba. GREAT DEALS.
Can I tell you about an awesome deal with the Subway coupon? There is a coupon for Buy 1 6in meal, get a 6in sub free. Currently subway is also running a promo for $5 meal deals (different sub each day). I combined a coupon with that meal deal and my mom and I ate for $5! YUM! Turkey is my fav and its on Wednesday, call me if you want to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment