Monday, January 30, 2012

Car Magnet, Note cards, business cards, pen & Stamp for $5!!!

***The $5 magnet with free shipping offer has expired but you can get the magnet and all other items listed for "free" and shipping will come to around $8. Still a fun deal! :)

Now I've told you about Vistaprint before, but I thought I better tell you again :) Right now they are offering small car door magnets (11x8) for just $4.99 plus free shipping. "Why do I need a car door magnet?!" you ask. Well, because they are awesome? And since it comes with free shipping, it allows you to add many other "free" items to your cart with NO shipping charge as well. Also, I did read that the car door magnets work like dry erase boards! You could put it on your fridge to write on or for your kids to draw on. 

I made a sample order below of examples of items you could add to your cart for free. I already own all the items in my cart and I will tell you that the stamp is awesome. It's one of those stamps that flips out when you push it down (stamp pad is inside the device!). Also the invitations I use as cards and the business cards as little encouragement notes. (They are glossy though which isn't the best.) All for $5?! That's almost worth the joy of just getting a package! :)
To add other "free" items to your order, go to "Business" on the lefthand side and when you scroll over it, options will show up. You will see a whole list of "Free products".  Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. How do you get free shipping? When I added my items it said shipping was $8.49.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some research and apparently that specific offer reached its limit :( BUT the car magnet is now back in the "free business products" column. You can still get all 5 items I listed for "free" but shipping came to $7.90. Still a good deal :) That's what I paid when I did mine before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete