Sunday, January 8, 2012

Babies R Us Diapers & Wipes Deal!


*UPDATE* I did swing by and check this out. There was only one $10 box left in size 2 at my store. If they don't have any of the special value pack boxes left then it's not really worth in the deal, IMHO. I'm guessing most stores are out of them but check it out if you are nearby I suppose.


Now I have never used Babies R Us diapers and I wasn't overly impressed with their wipes (but got them at such a great deal it was worth it).  Keep in mind these are not Pampers (although i personally swear by Luvs) :) The reviews are hovering around a 3 out of 5 and of course some people swear by them. So if your kid never leaks, probably go for it. If you have a newborn, I probably wouldn't stock up too much, but that's just me. I will do a diaper post soon though (sorry Courtney!) :)

Definite deal:
Buy 1 Babies R Us Value Box (size 1-4) $10
Buy 1 Babies R Us Wipes Box 432ct. $9.99
Save $10 instantly with store promo
Final Cost $9.99 for both!
*Possible* Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 1 Babies R Us Value Box (size 1-4) $10
Buy 1 Babies R Us Wipes Box 432ct. $9.99
Save $10 instantly with store promo
Use the $2/1 wipes coupon found inside the box purchased in Deal Scenario #1
*Maybe* Use the $5/1 diaper coupon found inside the box purchased in Deal Scenario #1
Final Cost $2.99 for both! OR $7.99
*One lady said the $5off diapers coupon didn't ring up for her but the $2 off wipes did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment