Monday, November 28, 2011

Rocket Dog

Rocketdog.com is offering 40% off their entire site with free shipping until November 30th. I think they have such cute shoes and online they actually have a few styles in size 11. (I hate size 11, so hard to find!) Also, today there is a Facebook code- FACEBOOK11 that will take off another $10! I just got a pair of black flats, originally $45 for just $18 shipped to my door (in my size!). I'm guessing the Facebook code ends tonight.

When you go to enter the Facebook code though, it's really finicky. You'll see the text about entering the code, but you won't see the space to enter it. I just clicked to the left of the text and wrote invisible letters. When I highlighted it, I could see the code. It came off once I clicked to continue to final billing.

No comments:

Post a Comment