Sunday, November 27, 2011

EcoMom Issues?


Whelp, all sold out. It seems like a lot of you were able to get the deal. I hope you are as excited as I am to use it! Let us know what you end up getting. I'm already having trouble deciding. And I just realized all my friends bought the deal so I suppose I won't be using my items as presents for their kids, haha :) Oh well, more for G!

If you are experiencing some trouble on ecomom, it's not you, it's them and they are sorry :) They got SLAMMED and are doing their very best to keep up.  You can click here for their full apology but I included an excerpt below. They encourage you to contact them with any issues.


Because of the inconvenience we have caused you, we are extending the sale and discounts through midnight, November 30th.  This will allow us to get our hardware solution in place, to address all of your orders, replenish many of the items that may have gone out of stock from the overwhelming response to our sale, and even add some items that weren't going to be received until early next week.

If you tried to place an order with us and have met with frustration, delays, or anything else, I want to apologize again.  This is not what we intended nor what you should expect from us.  The new hardware should address the shortcomings with our site.  There will be more good news in about a week that will make sure we never have to put you in this situation again.

In the meantime, if you are trying to place an order and are having difficulties, you can simply send an email to me at jody@ecomom.com with what you are trying to purchase.  Give me your contact info and one of our team will get back to you to assist as soon as the new hardware is in place tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment