Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Beauty of a Target Debit Card

A few weeks ago, reader Emily, sent me an email about the Target DEBIT red card. I did a little research and it turns out it's quite good! You get an automatic 5% off every time you use your card at Target (it can only be used at Target). But it's not even rewards that come later, it's immediate! There is no debit or credit card out there that can offer you a consistent 5% cash back! On top of that, you get FREE SHIPPING from Target.com! This means trouble because their shipping charges are actually helpful in keeping me from buying things :) I asked a cashier last time I was at Target and she verified that the card is truly a debit card linked to your checking account with NO FEES ever. Just bring in a blank check and your ID. I'll be setting mine up this week. Thanks Emily for the heads up! 

3 comments:

  1. i love how your blog was featured in the latest ministry update! nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i do too! tell jon that i think the original "followers" should be entered into the drawing as well... maybe even entered in twice :) oooooooh i miss TARGET :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better, you can go through eBates when you order online and save even more. :)

    (I'm clearly in love with my REDcard. I hope you enjoy yours, Janell!)

    ReplyDelete