Thursday, March 29, 2012

Little Tikes B1G1 up to $29.99!

I happened to be in the market for a toddler bat and baseball set after our spring training trip. (Grady has been obsessed with baseball!) After having looked at Meijer, Walmart & Family Dollar, I had not yet found what I needed. I happened to be in Toys R Us with a friend and stumbled up their Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale of Little Tikes toys! My baseball bat and balls now came with a tee and was on sale for $14.99...with one free!!! My friend and I each got our little boys one for just $7.50! DEAL! They have tons of other stuff though- great time to stock up for your kids or bday presents for kids!
*you can choose "pick up in store" and you can pay online and they will have it on reserve for you or just head to your local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment