Monday, March 26, 2012

*HOT* Diaper Genie Refill deal!!!!

*I just tried this deal again and the second code wasn't working. I'm not sure if it's just me or if the deal is over :( try it though!*

This definitely only applies to a select group of people BUT it is an INCREDIBLE deal. If you have a diaper genie like we do, you know those darn refills add up. I consider chucking the whole system everytime I have to buy refills. But this my friend, this right here- is the deal for us! I might have a friend do it for me so I can have double...24! ah! (Or if you are going to a shower where they have registered for a diaper genie- 12 refills would be an incredible gift!)
Ok sorry to make you wait in anticipation...
  1. Click Here & add 2x 6-Packs
  2. Add $5 Off Promotion code WOWPLAYTEX
  3. Add $44.98 Off Promotion code W7NKHR6EP3
    1. Total should be $29.98
  4. New customers may add $10 Off Promotion code BESTDIAPERDEAL
    1. Total should be $19.98

1 comment: