Wednesday, July 30, 2014

$10 off $40 at Target- Pampers & more HOT DEALS!


This arrived in my inbox...and exploded on deal blogs everywhere. I wanted to tell you all sooner...but the whole 3 kids, one being a 6wk old...well, it takes a little more time in my day which means less blogging for now. But THESE deals, they are so good I just had to tell you. The options are endless really. Buy anything they let you pick up in store and spend $40 and you get $10 off. AWESOME. But particularly best deals in my option are ones that include Target gift cards :)

Here's one I did: 
Buy 4 select items and get a $10 Target gift card. 
So you need at least 4 items and spend over $40.
2 Bounty paper towel 8packs- $8.99 each (reg $13)
1 Charmin Mega Roll (12) $12.99 (reg $16)
1 Gain detergent $9.99
Total- $41
Minus $10
Plus $10 gift card
So...$21 for it all. 
(Regular price would have been $52!)
You can mix and match however you need!

Diapers is a big one people are doing. I have so many boxes of diapers I fear my husband might start throwing them out if i bring another one home :) BUT, for those who need:

2 Pampers or Huggies boxes = $20 Target gift card
Buy 2 boxes, get $10 off and a $20 gift card! 
Name brand diapers as low as $.11 each!

You can do up to 4 orders.





No comments:

Post a Comment