Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SUPER CUTE Washi tape- (decorative tape!)

This stuff is just too cute! I saw it and knew I wanted it. But with crafty things like this I have a few friends that I seek confirmation from before I purchase. I got double approval and they bought it too! Now to dream of all the things I will make cuter with a simple piece of tape :) Check it out here! Just $1.50 a roll with shipping at $3 for up to 18 rolls. To make the shipping worth it, you might need to buy the whole set...at least that's how my logic worked :)

3 comments:

  1. I just bought it all and am so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Be sure to show me what you end up making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janell,

    I got my tape today! Random but did yours come with a laffy taffy in it?

    ReplyDelete