Thursday, July 5, 2012

Round Trip flight to NYC only $77?! And other cities too!

Oh I am sad right now. I had decided a trip to NYC wouldn't be happening for me this summer. I miss my kids and friends there a lot and it's been 2 years since I've visited. BUT, with Macy on the way in the beginning of September I've come to terms with not going. UNTIL NOW! There are some incredibly cheap flights to nyc and back for the end of August/beginning of September! Please somebody go so I can live vicariously through you :) ONLY $77 ROUNDTRIP!!! Check out this link for all the SUPER CHEAP flights!!!
*MUST BOOK BY MIDNIGHT OF JULY 6TH! Do not delay!
*spirit is incredibly good at charging you for all the small things though, so keep your head up as your go through the checkout process. No free baggage :(

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of when Courtney and I visited you in ny :) that was SUCH a fun weekend. wish we could all 3 go again this fall!

    ReplyDelete