Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why I love Meijer...

Just a little rambling for you :)

1. They are SO gracious with returns of food items. Have you ever bought a watermelon and been disappointed when you cut it open? Well, at Meijer, I just return those ones. Seriously. They apologize and let me exchange it. Once my chicken smelled a little funny- again they apologized and said I could get more. A friend once left their meat there- called- they of course said- Come back and we'll give it you- and why don't you pick up a bigger package this time!

2. The people are nice and helpful.

3. They have a horse, Sally, that kids can ride for FREE. Hoooorrrrseeeee! Grady exclaims as we enter Meijer.

4. Sales! They have good sales. 11 for $10 for example- which is happening this week.

5. If you forget to use a coupon, you can bring it later with your receipt and they give you cash back.

I used to travel around and shop a few stores- and occasionally i still do for specific items and sales. But mostly, I go to Meijer because I like them. They've earned my loyalty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment